09 January 2011

New Look!!

Well I finally got around the the facelift!!

This winter is very hard on me and with all the snow we have been getting, it is making me wish Spring would hurry up and get here already. So what do I have planned for the warmer weather... Well, I am planning a trip back up to Yorktown and Colonial Williamsburg. I have a great little spot down the Colonial Parkway that I want to get into for an EVP session. I will be investing in an EMF meter, a decent one... I am toying with the idea of getting a K2 meter but don't know if that will be in the budget this time around. I'm going to talk more about the events that happen in my own home... Seeing as how I have something happen every single friggin day/night... I really need a good outlet for the things that bump around here.

I have also been talking about the idea to make a run up to Stafford, Va to the Aquia Church. Of course, my husband looks at me like I have lost my mind when I mention that place. I stopped by on our way up to Maryland and just sitting in the car he was getting freaked out. Supposedly it is one of the most haunted churches in the area... I guess it would be a good trip since I lost my mist figure photograph when my computer crashed a few years ago. So I kinda need to go and try to get something just as good.

I am always looking for places to go and things to see and love hearing about others experiences. So if you have had something happen to you, contact me and let me know!

0 comments: