13 March 2010

New year, New haunts!

I have been a lazy little girl this winter.... I have sadly not updated my blog here in a while, but I do have some good reasons.

I didn't really get a chance to get outside and get any pictures this winter. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia so that kinda put a kink in my plans. I just couldn't stand the cold weather. Plus this was the snowiest winters we have had in about 10 years. Since I don't drive in the snow, that kinda didn't help either.

But now that warm weather is approaching, I will be able to get out a bit more and get pictures. I am planning a few more runs to Yorktown and down the Colonial Parkway. I will also be making more trips to Colonial Williamsburg, so just bear with me. I really really want to go to Historic Smithfield, but I'm not sure if I will get to do that for a bit.

I am still trying to figure out how to post audio clips so I can put up EVPs. I am not really technological savvy, so its being a bugger. But I swear, as soon as I figure out how to do it, they will be posted!

0 comments: