27 October 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the dark side! Okay, just kidding but this is a realm of things that go bump in the night.

I have always been intrigued with the thoughts of what lurks beyond the darkness. I have had my fair share of experiences with things of a paranormal nature. Of course what can I say since I live in a very historic area and there are literally tons and tons of stories. All these factors prompted me to read and find out more.

A high percentage of people believe in the paranormal, most of those have had personal experiences. I'm here to spread the stories and legends that exist today. Stories from my own backyard stomping grounds and maybe even a few personal stories.

So, if you like stories of the beyond, then keep it tuned here. And by that I mean, you can click to follow me.

0 comments: